Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Of Tantrums & Revelations

You know how sometimes you feel mad about something pretty small only to realize, while ranting, that you are actually mad about something really big that you have not addressed? Yeah, I had that day yesterday. It sucked.

I don't know if pride truly goeth before a fall, but it does go before a temper tantrum.

Here is my quote for the day; it's from Marianne Williamson. "Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you". Pardon my vulgarity but screw that. Screw shrinking and then being angry when people think you are small.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like it. I know about this on so many levels. Thanks for sharing the quote. Let's quit playing small together.

    ReplyDelete