Monday, August 17, 2009

In Honor of Awesome Day

To honor Chalicechick's holiday of Awesome Day, I would like to celebrate the following fact: yesterday on August 16, 2009 I found my most favorite sleeveless summer weight sweater that has been missing since I moved over a year ago in Tiny Daughter M's closet. I mean, I LOVE this sweater.

I am wearing said sweater today and I feel awesome in it. Yay for getting rid of her too small clothes.

In other yesterday news, we played Rock Band with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend who are visiting and much fun was had. We haven't seen her in a long time and we miss her. The boyfriend got to see a moose which blew his mind and our good friend The Comic Book Guy sings a version of "Master Exploder" more awesome than we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment